Work With Rich
Rich Jones (NASM-CWC), a Wellness Coach, national champion in masters track and field, and inspirational speaker. His mission is to help high achievers live healthier lives and break the cycles holding them back.
Clients come to me to…
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness Coaching helps clients make healthy lifestyle changes through behavior modification and goal-setting.
A wellness coach provides clients a space to speak freely without judgment and decide their own path forward.
A good wellness coach will ask more questions and offer less opinions.
Think of your coach as a partner on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Domains of Wellness
The five domains of wellness according to the National Academy of Sports Medicine:
- Exercise, casual walks, chores, cycling, and other activities that aren’t formal or regimented.
Recovery & Regeneration
- Quiet rest, stretching, breathing exercises, reading, massage, etc.
- Consistent bed and waking time, staying asleep throughout the night, and quality sleep behaviors (sleep hygiene)
- Primarily whole food diet, eating until full, drinking enough water, enjoying social dining, etc
Mental and emotional wellbeing
- Stress management, cognitive clarity, and connections with others
What’s unique about me
- 12+ years in human resources and 5+ years in personal finance media (punchline: I can talk career progression and money)
- Understands working in tech
- Active track and field athlete
In 2020, Rich quit alcohol after quietly struggling for years.
In 2021, he committed to getting back into track and field after 15+ years off. He also took a mental health leave from his day job and learned he’s lived with complex PTSD most of his life.
And in 2022, Rich took first place in his age group in the triple jump at the US Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships and became a Certified Wellness Coach (NASM-CWC).
His story is a remarkable example of what’s possible when you commit to doing the work and living in alignment.
He’s on a mission to help high achievers live healthier lives and break the cycles holding them back.
Book your free 20-minute discovery call to see if he’s the right coach for you.